Join the Association
Membership fees $25 per year.
Alternatively, should you prefer to not have to be concerned each year with ongoing fees, you can pay for a perpetual membership with a fee of $150.
The committee has resolved that membership fees are voluntary and that all Fellows will receive newsletters and other notices by email regardless of membershiop status.
Why become a member?
- Your membership fees will support the activities of the Association.
- You will be helping the Committee to continue the work of encouraging new and supporting current fellows
- Keep in touch with your Churchill Fellows Community
- Receive information about events and activities
- You will have voting rights in selecting the Committee - learn more about the Committee here.
How to become a member
New Fellows are welcomed to the association with a free subscription their first year provided by the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust.
Subscriptions can be paid using direct debit: BSB: 112879 ACCOUNT No: 043276470
Or by cheque sent directly to the Treasurer: P.O BOX 1429 Ashfield NSW 1800
If you are a new member, fill out the entire form below. Returning members need only fill out their address/contact details if these have changed.
If you are a current member, you need only enter your details below if they have changed. Otherwise, please feel free to leave the details blank, and skip to the end.